Foundation for Education and Social Dialogue “Pro Civis” is a non-governmental, non-profit, independent organization integrating business and academia. Its mission concerns taking up initiatives for the support of cross-sectoral dialogue i.a. through initiation of partnerships between various entities. The Foundation works on the development of the society and economy through popularization of knowledge and sustaining the growth of entrepreneurship, especially in the fields of smart specialization and key enabling technologies. “Pro Civis” also realizes social innovations projects. It supports the initiatives serving the development, testing, and implementing innovative tools and methods of technics and technology management. The Foundation is particularly interested in the research and implementation projects helping overcome social and economic challenges of the 21st century.
The Foundation has constituted the Institute for Technics and Technology Management, which takes up initiatives for smart and sustainable economic growth. ITTM operates in the field of know-how commercialization and market implementation of new technological solutions. Its analyses and research cases help create the conditions necessary to the development of entities from various sectors.
The Foundation for Education and Social Dialogue “Pro Civis” is an associated member of BIC Bio-based Industries Consortium. The Foundation is actively engaged in the popularization of bio-based and circular economy. It works for the development of Europe’s technological potential considering the efficient use of natural resources. “Pro Civis” also supports the advancement of modern education systems as well as human resources development that is essential for building innovative and environmentally-friendly economy.
For more information concerning Europe’s strategy for the sustainable development please visit https://biconsortium.eu/.
What are the benefits of cooperation with “Pro Civis”?
- Due to our networks we are able to initiate valuable partnerships,
- We successfully realize research & implementation projects together with business and scientific entities,
- We commercialize knowledge and implement new technological solutions,
- We take actions for the development of entrepreneurship – we support the process of specialization and technological advancement,
- We have extensive experience in popularizing knowledge and raising the level of educational offers,
- We edit and finance specialistic research and popular science materials as well as books on environmental protection, climate preservation, bioeconomy, circular economy, education, and job market.